1. Right of withdrawal
Under Article. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a final consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not purchase by indicating in the order form the VAT number) has the right to withdraw the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without any penalty. The customer can exercise the right of withdrawal if announced the cancellation of the order by e-mail to email@example.com before having received confirmation of the order, or before the goods have been shipped.
To exercise this right, the customer must send the AROMI Sicily SRLs notice within 10 working days of receipt of the goods. Such notice shall be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt addressed to: the AROMI Sicily SRLs via Palmanova, sn – 97018 Scicli (RG) Or by telegram sent within the said period of 10 days and followed by a confirmation letter with acknowledgment of receipt. Once such notice of withdrawal, the Customer Service of the AROMI Sicily SRLs will notify the customer instructions on how to return the goods to be sent to our warehouse within 10 days from. For the relationship the customer agrees to preserve and cherish with the utmost care and diligence the products received and for which it intends to exercise the right of cancellation, keeping intact together with the original packaging, and internal and external accessories.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
1. The law applies to product purchased in its entirety; it can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product purchased.
2. By law, the shipping costs for the return of goods are charged to the customer.
3. The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer.
4. the AROMI Sicily SRLs not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
5. If the goods are damaged during transport, the Sicily AROMI SRLs will inform the client (within 5 working days of receipt of goods in their stores), to enable him to file a complaint against the carrier of his choice and obtain a refund of the value of the asset (if insured). In this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return while canceling the request for withdrawal.
AROMI the Sicily SRLs reimburse the customer the full amount already paid, within 30 days of return of goods, by transfer of the amount charged on the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, the Buyer shall provide to the bank on which to obtain reimbursement (IBAN of the Current Account of the invoice).
The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), in cases where the AROMI Sicily SRLs finds:
to. The lack of the outer and / or envelope containing the product (Ex. Conserve dry biscuits etc ..)
b. Damage to the product for reasons other than transportation.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, AROMI Sicily SRLs will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs.
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the customer who buys for purposes related to their work (eg: instrumental use, resale etc.) Or making a purchase by indicating in the order form gliaromi.it the reference to VAT. Unless otherwise agreed between the parties.
3. Guarantees and customer care
AROMI the Sicily SRLs markets products of high quality products from reliable manufacturers for which offers a limited warranty from the date of expiry of the product. In case of problems or anomalies not explicitly attributed to him AROMI Sicily SRLs given the nature of the products offered in the catalog, and the responsibility to decline against the manufacturer, the customer may contact a sales manager via our contact channels and -mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
It excludes any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for any direct or indirect personal and / or property caused by goods purchased through the site gliaromi.it
The staff of Gli AROMI Sicily s.r.l.s